Ebonys' Babies Pics *April 3rd Video*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stovokor said:
Pale ones are siamese and siamese hooded it looks like. Probably blue point when they get a bit older and the shading comes in.

They don't really look like the previous siamese we had, which were darker? Will see.

Mum

BABIES13DAYSOLD056.jpg

I don't own the dad or know who he is. She came from a free-ad situation and other rat owners I know took the fathers... she found Ebony (mum) and 3 sisters running around her house after they managed to escape, and I assume Ebony had acess to the tank they came from and the father is her dad.

Hahahaha I love the "GET THESE MONSTERS AWAY FROM ME" phase. I feel so bad for the moms, but it's SO funny to watch the babies!

Haha :laugh4: Agree.
The boys ar now alone, left them in the nursing cage. Won't last them long though. :rolleyes: Ebony and mum are in a bigger cage and they are loving it!

The boys are getting really big now. Their cage is mad compared to Ebony and the girls.

I think when the babies are a little bigger we'll be intro'ing Ebonys three sisters (Rian, Raven, and Scarlet) into the group.

Back