Early Xmas gifts!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
My ratties were so lucky to have received an early Xmas gift.
SoA sent my lucky guys quite a few hammocks. I was so excited when I opened the package, they are sooo wonderful and full of colourful fleece. I love it... I mean, my rats love it!! :lol:
I usually wait till cage cleaning day to add new hammocks but I just couldn't wait anymore. The second I started putting in the hammies the rats were clambering in, trying to get in first. The envelop hammock is an absolute favourite. They all wanted in that one. It's a must have!!

Here are some pics: (excuse the mess, this is the dirty monkey cage after all.)

Newhammies5.jpg

Newhammies4.jpg

Newhammies3.jpg

Newhammies2.jpg

Newhammies.jpg

Thank you soooo much SoA!!! :hugs:

My ratties also got early christmas prezzies from SoA. :)

FNwithKatsmatsandSoAshammies.jpg

And I made a version of a flat hammie double decker for my Horde...they approved of it very quickly. :lol:

Prima and Valora were first
PrimaandValoracheckingoutthenewdeck.jpg

Then Brie dived in with Valora :)
ValoraandBrieintheirnewdeckertypeha.jpg

You can see my purple striped hammie below the top level shelf and the envelope with scary space creatures on the bottom level. Both of those will be filled with munchkins when its sweepy time. :mrgreen:

Thank you Auntie Chelsey!

Yay, pictures! :D I'm so glad you guys (and your rats) like the hammies! Both Shelagh and Jo do so much for rescue rats and other rat owners by way of seasoned experience and information, that I thought they both deserved some gifts for themselves :heart:

Godmother - the envelope hammock in Jo's cage is the black w/ colorful dots. It looks like this when it's flat:

HamSale011.jpg

That's an amazing hammock... room for at least four furry faces to peek out!

And you are right that Jorats and Shelagh (and their ratties, of course) deserve a Christmas treat for their efforts! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's the same as Nickelrat. Last time she sewed was 20 years ago in high school. lol
She's only sewing for rats. I might be able to get her to hem me a pair of pants though. lol

That envelop hammock is the best. The ratties totally love it.

Back