Early X-Mas Present! Yay!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercurydust

Today, when I get home from work my husband points out a box on one of the end tables and says it's an early christmas gift. It's a plain brown box, with a green box on top. Their is holes in the box. Hmmmm.... :think:
Okay....I got all giddy like a 5 year old on christmas morning and ripped the lid off the box and burst into tears of joy when I saw what was inside-The-cutest-little-baby-DUMBO-ratty!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: She is soooo beautiful! She is a 5 week old silver and white hooded dumbo girl with such pretty markings.....absolutely gorgeous. Right now she is upstairs with me, in quarentine of course in a travel carrier until tomorrow when I can pick up a small cage until the quarentine time is over. She has a slight sniffle-and she reeked of pine/ceder bedding. :( I think he got her from someone who was giving them away on craigslist, because I glimpsed him a few times looking at adds for rats, never thought he would consider getting another one because he said he really didn't want to get any more right now until after we got a bigger place....what's one more!?!? I am so in love already all over again...The other three girls sense a disturbance in the force, they are sniffing extra hard, trying to figure out the new smell I am sure...they won't be meating the newbie for atleast 2 weeks, or until the sniffling has ceased. OMG I just love those big floppy ears...I have died and gone to ratty heaven!

Such a pretty baby....
DSCN1666.jpg

Gotta keep it clean for my new momma!
DSCN1663.jpg

Baby ratty dumbo tonguey! Omg I am so melting!
DSCN1665.jpg

Trying to make a break for it....she is a very shy little thing, which I am sure won't last long.
DSCN1667.jpg

Oh what am I going to name this one....
DSCN1659.jpg
:heart:

Awe congrats, I am such a sucker for Dumbo ears. It is Christmas maybe a Christmas theme name. I almost have my 4 new babies named.

Back