Dumbo Rex Female for rehome - Kitchener, ON

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

Hey All

I'm not excited to be doing this but Willow (formely known as Nicole) is seeking a new home with rattie friends. Willow's sister, Lacey (aka Eliza) passed away earlier this week due to what I can only assume was a tragic accident, this leaves Willow without any rattie pals and I am not looking to get anymore at this point in time.
I'm not in any rush to rehome her really, worse case scenario I become her best buddy but I know enough to realize that I cannot compare to a rattie counterpart.

According to the rescue I got Willow from she was born in or around November of 2010, and has a lot more life to live. If she was older I would hang on to her but I know she has months if not years ahead of her to spend her days with new "sisters". Willow and her sister are with me as failed fosters of sorts, they came in for what was supposed to be a little while and never left. Willow is a doll and deserves a caring ratty home with other girlies or a hunky neuter male :nod:
She's very boy-like in that she's content to just sit around and snuggle. She's a darling lady, and as much as I'd like to get more rats for her, I just cannot justify it at this point in my life.

If you think you could be an awesome new home for her please PM me.

Thanks

No she's not spayed, but she's healthy enough that a spay wouldn't be risky for her if you'd like me to arrange one with my vet.
My vet is Dr. Gerrald here in Kitchener, and has spayed rats for me before.

Back