Dumb and Dumber

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratkin

:roll:
IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

I think stupidity must run in the family :lol:

Aww adorable! what did you put on the bars that they chew on it? lol :lol:
(i have 1 bar chewer myself, and he is the smart one of my rats :shock: what does that say about the rest... :lol: )

Midge (the roan in the pics) is my only bar chewer out of the girls, the pics of the agouti Phyllis are of her being a clown, she isn't bar chewing just...trying to be cute probably :roll: :lol: And it worked, she got scritches and treats for it :lol: Shows that she is actually smarter than me :oops:

Not me, and they know it :lol:

I took this pic of Pablo last night, seems it's not just a girl thing :roll:
IMG_4300.jpg

Why do they do that?? :roll:

RunzwithRatz said:
The bars actually look bent on the last picture!

One of the bars was actually bent, I only noticed after I took the picture :oops: It was a new cage and I must have done it when assembling it, I've bent it back now :lol:

Thank God I don't have bar bending rats :shock: :lol:

My first rat, Digger, loved to fit his nose in the only spot it would fit and chew all day. Since the only spot that his nose would fit was at the door, he chewed all the color off. I was scared he'd eventually chew through the bar before his nose got too big.

I am very well trained :p

Just to clarify though, in these pics they aren't bar chewing, they're just gripping the bars in their mouths, they do it at yoggie time :lol:
I have two bar chewers at the moment, and they both do it very infrequently. My crazy champers doe who would chew allll night long is in the Rat Cage in the Sky. Probably bar chewing...

Back