DS9 Mischeif

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime654

Well this weekend I managed to get a temporary cage, the last few accessories, and most importantly MY FOUR BOYS!!! :happydance:

They've been handled daily since birth and although they don't necessarily run to me each time I open the cage door, they have no problem with me picking them up. So far they have been very quiet spending most of their time cuddled in a glass bowl in the corner of their cage. Different then what I expected because I remember my last mischief running around and never seeming to slow down (they were females though). I'm trying to give them their space for now so out time has been limited to the cage door being open and them coming to sniff the air where the cage door once was :p

I haven't had a chance to take pics yet, letting them settle in first, but here's one from the breeder, not sure how old they were here, but they are 5 weeks now.

2nlbyhj.jpg

So we have:
  • a dark agouti dumbo named Odo[/*:m:1acvqs5h]
  • a light agouti named Tobin (Tobi) [/*:m:1acvqs5h]
  • a grey dumbo named Dax[/*:m:1acvqs5h]
  • a PEW/albino named Bashir (Bashi)[/*:m:1acvqs5h]

I'll post more pics when they get settled in.

The boys have settled in and are a lot more open (except for Odo who is still a little skittish). So I managed to sneak a Tfew shots of them:

Tobin : always first at the door for a treat and the usually the first one out it to explore. I think hes an agouti, but his doesnt have the different hair colors as my last agouti (or even Odo)
2qcqvwy.jpg

Dax: the cute dumbo grey? blue? platinum?
4qkjf5.jpg

This is the closest thing I've got to a family photo :p. That's Odo, the agouti (?) drinking at the water bowl, you can tell hes ready to run if I make the smallest movement.
9laon8.jpg

This is one of the only full body shots I have of my PEW Bashi since hes not much for standing still. Have plenty of cut of tail, feet and paw shots though
2yyto4m.jpg

:sad3:

I was looking over some of my old posts and came across this one. Stupid Tinypic.com deleted, reused the filenames of my old pics

:(

Guess I wont be using them any more.

Edit ... i guess the responses to my first picture are kinda funny now :p

Back