Dryer sheets

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velo

So I just spaced out severely and threw a dryer sheet in with the rat stuff. ~_~
I only dry for 20 minutes on low and the dryer sheets are those free and gentle kind.
Anyway the stuff doesn't smell like anything so I'm just gonna use it for now and if I notice excessive sneezing I'll just have to rewash. ;p

Anyone else ever do this or have dryer sheet issues?
I think I read somewhere that some people do use them to prevent static or something.
I hate those space cadet moments. ~_~

The issue with dryer sheets (besides the smell) is that it can effect the ability of the fleece to absorb liquids. I think you should be fine using the stuff you washed given the type of dryer sheet, but you may notice that the fleece doesn't absorb their urine quite as well. It might just sit on the fabric.

Ahh that makes sense. I'm pretty lucky in that my crew uses their litter boxes for urine 90% of the time so I never pay attention to fleece absorption :0
I also just realized I forgot to clean a wheel. Sigh my brain is somewhere else entirely today.

Hehe you are right. Got a list a mile long of things that still need to be done though. Thinking I will do very little tomorrow though. XD

Back