Drforsters order overload!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emawebee

I'd say this should last them awhile ! HAHA I feel so happy to spoil my babies :) This includes rats, birds and my kittys :)
10363116_388349987979504_6435390491754299091_n.jpg

Wow, Christmas time for the bubs in October! What fun!

I love Dr. Fosters/Smith...they have so many great things for lil critters!

I get 1-2 boxes a month like that! The Buckeye boys and Boris boys love toys they can destory and wood they can chew

Yes my boys love to chew! I got them edible tunnels made of some kind of sandpaper like material, both my boys and girls when crazy over them!! Bird toys woke great for ratties too :)

Yes, I remember when I first researched rats (I wanted to gain as much knowledge as I could before my husband and I took the plunge to adopt) and I read several times to "always think outside the box" when it comes to toys, etc, for rats. One my books said, "Go to the cat or bird section as well as the small animal area in pet stores or when purchasing items online...cat and bird toys can make excellent toys for rats too." I never forgot that advice! Those hanging rope and wood toys for parrots are great for ratties!

Back