Donation Stats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMG365

Some members may have noticed that the forum is now displaying donation statistics (i.e. amount donated and amount to raise) on the bottom of the Index page and on the PayPal Donation Page. In case anyone is wondering, the amounts currently showing are incorrect and are displayed for testing purposes only. :D The actual totals will be updated soon!

The donation amounts are now correct! :D

We need to raise 549 USD to pay the Forum's hosting bill. To this point, we've received $60.

Thank you!! :D

You have $CAD on the Paypal Donation Page listed there twice... but I think that the first $CAD on the donation page drop-down list is actually supposed to read $USD...

Despite the slight technical difficulty, I went ahead and made a small donation - the ratshackforum deserves our support!

ratkin412 said:
You have $CAD on the Paypal Donation Page listed there twice... but I think that the first $CAD on the donation page drop-down list is actually supposed to read $USD...

I hadn't noticed that! Thanks for letting me know. Thank you as well for your donation! :D

ratkin412 said:

This issue has now been fixed. :)

Unepuce said:
Just so I can work things around - when is hosting payment required?
We are due in March.
I think it works out better this way since people can donate on their own time and whenever they are able to instead of our mad dash near the due date. :thumbup:

:giggle:

Since the total is at $60, I thought there was a mid-year payment that was required. I guess I will have enough time to get the money! :D

Unepuce said:
:giggle:

Since the total is at $60, I thought there was a mid-year payment that was required. I guess I will have enough time to get the money! :D
There's definitely no rush.
I'm adding what our members are sending starting in June.

Sent $5.

A little short on extra cash because Loren's been unemployed since March and he's our only income! :cry4: No jobs anywhere in Ottawa. :panic:

Roo said:
Sent $5.

A little short on extra cash because Loren's been unemployed since March and he's our only income! :cry4: No jobs anywhere in Ottawa. :panic:
Every little bit counts! Thank you so much!

Back