Dollarama Fleece Great News :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smallvic, I was at Dollarama in Fredericton today. I got three of the autumn leaves blankets, but they didn't have the gingham pattern. I'll save the autumn leaves for you.

Thank you Wendy! And Jo and everyone, too. You're right, the gingham one is predominantly green. Knowing that you always need a blanket when you travel, this one has been not only practical but pretty. And the Leaves blankets will make good little gifts.

In other news, my three girls Louise, Pernilla, and Sissy have been adopted, and we have a momma and 9 white/grey agouti wee ones. One of the boys is missing a tail; many of them have white blazed faces. Wish I really knew my markings...

smallvic - does the gingham one you're talking about look like this? I doubt it, but it's worth a check:

Gingham.jpg

If so, there's tons here and i could totally grab and ship you off a couple. :thumbup:

Hi Tarah

I like that one, but that is plaid or even tartan - for some purposes it will serve nicely, e.g. a certain red chair I know - but the gingham one, which has regular squares, is the one I want to replace when I give mine away here. It's really super colourful.

Thanks also for the offer to ship, but shipping to and from Denmark is horribly expensive! What I am hoping for is that I will have a visitor who can bring them in his luggage - in the summer.

I think I might know which one you are talking about. I might have it at home, I will look and take a pic.

Back to the supercolourful one...

not these 2 on the left right?
ughfleece.jpg

You mean the many coloured blanket that goes amazingly well with our snap-inns?

bottomhalfofFN2-Golisnov15.jpg

Jane, post pics, I will sort out your marking dilemma for you :giggle:

Back