Dollarama Fleece...Again!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have not been in to buy some yet but i remember Adrienne also saying she could not find any >.<

hubby was telling me for the price and size its cheaper in the long run to buy the blanket throws at Giant Tiger the ones that are for like $3 or $4 .

So if dollarama store has no more i will have to go to GT for it.

Our dollarama here has it still, but they have 2 sizes (and prices) where they used to only have the one. The small ones are a bit big for the half shelf of the FN but the big ones fit the bottom nicely.
I didn't know Giant Tiger was selling them, must go check it out.

Catibrie said:
Our dollarama here has it still, but they have 2 sizes (and prices) where they used to only have the one. The small ones are a bit big for the half shelf of the FN but the big ones fit the bottom nicely.
I didn't know Giant Tiger was selling them, must go check it out.

Yeah not the same thing but its fleece and cheap its those couch throw fleece that's too small most time for people lol you see them sometimes at walmart too looks like this:
fleece.jpg

our dollarama had that too; two sizes one big for $2 and one small for $1.

I would buy the big ones and cut them in half for shelves. Sigh, I guess I am calling my mom to pick me up blankets at GT :p

I just SUCK at cutting them though :(

I haven't been by the Dollarama here in a bit.
I sure hope they still have some.

Actually the last time I went there, they had new patterns. So maybe?

I go to value village in Guelph for fleece (or anything cozy really - big sweaters are great too because the sleeves can be used for tunnels and hammocks), and for the most part its reasonably priced. You DO have to search through to find some decent ones, but I've paid $0.99 to $3 (for a big blanket).
I rotate between bedding (carefresh/a cheaper brand of yesterday's news) and fleece - the fleece tends to smell pretty bad...

henry's_mum said:
yeah both my dollarama's are out too....
I've been going to XScargo to get my fleece, sometimes they carry big throws for $1.88!

Ugh, closest one is at Kennedy and Lawrence...heckuva trip if there's no cheap fleece at the end of it. I was very annoyed going to Dufferin Mall and finding nothing last night :(

lilspaz68 said:
henry's_mum said:
yeah both my dollarama's are out too....
I've been going to XScargo to get my fleece, sometimes they carry big throws for $1.88!

Ugh, closest one is at Kennedy and Lawrence...heckuva trip if there's no cheap fleece at the end of it. I was very annoyed going to Dufferin Mall and finding nothing last night :(

Perhaps call?
The next time I come down, i'll get you some, ok?

The dollarama here still has a crap load of fleece.

There's actually a lot of new patterns and now three sizes... the small one, and the larger one.. and now there's an extra large one.
The solid level in my cage is 3x3, and i can double it over and still have too much blanket.

I'll be looking for fleece again, too. My current gang has some lethal chewers! Caramel in particular shreds beautiful hammocks and liners into tiny little bits. No way will I waste any more of Javakittie's precious liners on her. :gaah:
I'm going in to town tonight, and I will try to remember to stop by Dollarama on my way home.

Back