Dogs care. Cats care and don't show it. RATS ARE SO AMAZING

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primobellator

I had a wound. Merlin( he's bigger now wow! But healthy not fat. Great coat). He's a groomer. He has groomed my hair. I use 1821.is it safe? He also is amazing. I feel bad i got cranky with him after pain. But he kept going towards my wound. Trying to clean it. Nº he didn't touch it. Underneath clothes. But he acted as if it's his duty to care for it. I'd place him away. He'd "vibrate" squirm and run so fast towards the wound attempting to lick it clean. Again I didn't let him near. Then he gave up on the wound. Ran towards my ankle and groomed it with licks and tiny nibbles. O was clean. After shower. But he still sensed it. I feel bad i got a hit cranky after he bumped over cloth onto it after running so fast(he runs soooo fast) and it hurt. So I wanted to make this post as a first time having a rat buddy to show how amazing rats can be. First time I had a rat. Also I want to know the best way to discipline him. He wasn't upset or scared. I moved him away. But he rushed to the wound before he decided to groom my ankle since I didn't let him near my wound for both of our health. I thought he was so cute to sense i was hurt and exact location. Rats are truly amazing.

pc070032.jpg

yes, they are

mutual grooming is very important to rats .... grooming and being groomed by rattie friends is very important to them.
and some, like your boy are wonderful 'nurse maids' caring for their friends

20130606-153704.jpg

yes, they are

mutual grooming is very important to rats .... grooming and being groomed by rattie friends is very important to them.
and some, like your boy are wonderful 'nurse maids' caring for their friends
Noticed that. He will ni ne and lick me when I pet him. Tonight he fell asleep as I pet him. So cute.

Back