Does he look healthy?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petitepuppet

I got a new rat the other day and posted photos of him on another forum. Now I thought that he was a rex but have been told on this other forum that he is not a rex and his coat condition is awful.

So does he look healthy to you?

_DSC0038.jpg

Thanks x

Thanks! I really did think he was a rex but then when someone said he wasnt and he had an awful coat condition I started to doubt myself and panick :oops: . As far as I can tell, he is a healthy wee lad :).

jorats said:
What other forum said that? He's gorgeous, a little timid there but otherwise looks good.

Petforum.co.uk

I got him on friday night and he bit me twice drawing blood and kept squealing his head off at me. Now he will let me pet him and I have this hat that he likes to sit in so have been taking him about with me in that, trying to bond with him. He doesnt like being picked up but is fine once I hold him close to me.

Petitepuppet said:
jorats said:
What other forum said that? He's gorgeous, a little timid there but otherwise looks good.

Petforum.co.uk

I got him on friday night and he bit me twice drawing blood and kept squealing his head off at me. Now he will let me pet him and I have this hat that he likes to sit in so have been taking him about with me in that, trying to bond with him. He doesnt like being picked up but is fine once I hold him close to me.
How old is he? Sounds like he need lots of socializing and lots of treats so he can relate you to good stuff.

Back