Dirty monkeys playtime more pics 11/15

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
I took some pics of my dirty monkeys during their out time play.
I'm telling you, these guys truly are a mischief. lol

Here's Davis and Jorge, trying to figure out how to climb up on the counter:

Bookends.jpg

Woohoo, monkeys hanging off the cage:

Crewmonkeys.jpg

Logs are yummy!

Davis1.jpg

Sneaky Treat:

Treat_edited-1.jpg

Captain enjoying a rest when all the other ratties leave the cage for their crazy antics:

smCaptain1.jpg

All the while, Radar and Isabelle are trying real hard to be patient for their turn:

smRadarandtheprincessIsabelle2.jpg

Omg, lol, Captains eyes!

They are so beautiful. How is it that rescues are so much better looking than pet store/bred rats? : P

Woahhh! :crazy2: crazy eyes!! He's still gorgeous though.. I love the pic of Davis and Jorge trying to get up and Radar and Isabelle are soo adorable!!!

Here's Peanut and Saffy with her crazy eyes too... she looks totally evil! :redhot:

3432f356.jpg

Here's Jiggy with her crazy eyes

5aaf452a.jpg

haha

I love love love the PEW's. Someday I shall have one again.

I love free range pictures. Do your rats get a lot of use out of the cat perches Jo? Or for the most part are they ignored?

Starfoot, that first pic is so sweet and cuddly!

Lise, the ferret condo? It's used all the time, there's always a rat or two on it or in it.

Treat is GORGEOUS!!! I love his super messed up rexy back fur!! I'd love a rex, but can never seem to find any near where I am... they're just so fuzzy wuzzy wuzzy woo wittle fuzzbuzz balls of fuzz :ilike:

starfoot said:
Treat is GORGEOUS!!! I love his super messed up rexy back fur!! I'd love a rex, but can never seem to find any near where I am... they're just so fuzzy wuzzy wuzzy woo wittle fuzzbuzz balls of fuzz :ilike:
He is a dear. His brother, Pax, looks like him but he is a rex PEW.

Back