Dilbert the Nursemaid :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dilly is such a good boy!! :love1: I wuv him. I never get tired seeing his pics. But isn't it great when ratties respond to meds? It's such a relief!!! Go Kamali go!! :cheer:

Just found this post.
So very glad that Kamali is doing better. :)
Hats off to Dilly, the nursemaid.
Scritches to both from me.
So glad Kamali lives with you and has such a good life.

(btw congestive heart failure in ratties seems fairly common in ratties we get in the maritime. ... just something to keep in mind)

Dilbert is back to nursemaiding. He is my barometer for how Kamali is doing. :( She is not well. I am finger feeding her baby cereal in my lap right now....sigh :sad-p:

You sure caught some especially cute pictures there. I love the one where Dilbert has his mouth open.
What a sweet boy to look after Kamili that way. I'm sending hugs to him and the strongest hopes for Kamali feeling better soon.

:D those pictures are the best & the captions set them all off, great job Lilspaz, I just love the one where he is looking up at her saying you ok Hon, I swear that look on is face is asking her that! Bless her I hope all goes well, & thank you for sharing your sweetie with us!

Kamali's favourite pillow is back
KamalisfavpillowNov24.jpg

NursemaidDillyNov24.jpg

Then her other Nursemaid comes over to see whats going on...Kyrie her huuuge sister
DilbertKamaliandKyrie.jpg

KyrieNov24.jpg

Kamali often sleeps like this...btw its not porphryin but ensure on her nose
KamaliNov24.jpg

The Horde aren't exactly gentle or even couth, but Dilbert gently licks her neck, and if I am giving her meds thru the bars and she pushes someone away they very gently get "pushed"...unlike the mad scrabbling that is normal. They really are trying to care for her :heart:

Back