definitely a noob

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you everyone =)
There was actually a change of plans, and I ended up adopting 3 older girls (about a year old, or so the lady said)
I kept the topaz's (that's what she looks most like, I'm not positive though) name Alice, but changed the hooded one to Dea and the himalayan to Kita.
I'd put pictures up, as they're all really cute, I just don't know how =P
I haven't really been involved much in the forums, more just creeping around and looking at things, but I think once summer starts I'll probly get a bit more involved =)

skittlesxx said:
thank you everyone =)
There was actually a change of plans, and I ended up adopting 3 older girls (about a year old, or so the lady said)
I kept the topaz's (that's what she looks most like, I'm not positive though) name Alice, but changed the hooded one to Dea and the himalayan to Kita.
I'd put pictures up, as they're all really cute, I just don't know how =P
I haven't really been involved much in the forums, more just creeping around and looking at things, but I think once summer starts I'll probly get a bit more involved =)

Glad to hear it! congRats on your rats!!! :giggle:

yay thanks Moon!
theyre a bit big cause I just used myspace, but oh well hopefully it's okae =P
l_20f15d0c2ab248d3a0aa89b0055288b3.jpg
l_94775a0ec9674353be21a5a31c8377c1.jpg
l_faea2f6475b84b7fa1d04c4f5f86e65d.jpg

It was soooo difficult to get a good picture of Kita! She just doesn't stop moving!
Alice on the other hand seems to lovveee posing for the camera haha

Back