Dearpie's Wall Basket is a hit!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

It's been exciting for me since I got some birthday money and decided to blow it all on nice things to decorate my girls' cages. Yesterday a package arrived from Dearpie. I will have more photos to post within a couple of days, but here are two of Stella's gang checking out the Wall Hanging. It is so very soft & cosy, and I love the colours!

Dearpiewallhanging.jpg

That's awesome!
Those colors are so bright and cheery. It looks perfect for snuggling in.

Awww it looks like the wall basket is a hit! Have they both snuggled in it together? Nothing like two beautiful black faces peeking out!! :D

That's what I am waiting for, Dearpie, a couple of cute little faces peeking out. :D
These girls just don't understand the concept of a photo shoot... they do their cute stuff when the camera is out of reach! But my husband got out his new camera, so I'll see what he came up with.

And I can hardly wait to have a photo of Corrie's daughters in the Who's Sleepy hammock!

My boys have SHREDDED the wall basket, but it is still the best spot in the cage even if it dosen't look so hot anymore. *note to self* order another 3 or 4 wall baskets....

DEARPIE ROCKS!!!!

Back