Cute pics of Rusty for Ann

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

rustycute.jpg

I love this pic.
rustycute1.jpg

Thank you mamarat. I love the pictures of your new boys. Dale says we will have to make a visit to see them. Will give you lots of notice. :) It might be awhile. It is going to be a busy summer.

Ann

raindrop said:
Thank you mamarat. I love the pictures of your new boys. Dale says we will have to make a visit to see them. Will give you lots of notice. :) It might be awhile. It is going to be a busy summer.

Ann

Any time, Ann, just let me know. I'm busy too with all the new intros (I hate intros lol).

mamarat said:
raindrop said:

Ann

Any time, Ann, just let me know. I'm busy too with all the new intros (I hate intros lol).

Tell Jo to get with the program and do the intros, she is the intro queen

eagle said:
mamarat said:
raindrop said:

Ann

Tell Jo to get with the program and do the intros, she is the intro queen

I wish! lol

Back