Cure for Myco

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you'll be interested to know that we have a farm and TONS of animals that are in excellent health. We are even bringing several more rats into our existing menagerie and we actually have a rescue that we operate. We definitely have different results than you suggest and I am sad that so many of you seem so very closed minded to the point where you are not looking for interesting data to support prolonging your pets' lives. I find it disturbing myself, but you are ultimately the one who has to live with the death of your pets. NO TROLLING HERE.

Well you'll be interested to know that we have a farm and TONS of animals that are in excellent health. We are even bringing several more rats into our existing menagerie and we actually have a rescue that we operate. We definitely have different results than you suggest and I am sad that so many of you seem so very closed minded to the point where you are not looking for interesting data to support prolonging your pets' lives. I find it disturbing myself, but you are ultimately the one who has to live with the death of your pets. NO TROLLING HERE.

Accusing people of "close mindedness" when you can't even back up your claims with scientific studies is the very definition of irony. You're either a troll or simply very ignorant.

I don't see why it is so difficult to provide some proper resources for us to read. If you want to convince us all of something, then bring proof! We keep asking for it, yet you don't provide. If we were close minded, we would not ask for more information, but simply reject or ignore everything you have to say and move on. Asking for more info is something very different from trolling. So, if you want to educate us, provide study material and don't call us names because we cannot find the mysterious dozens of sources that backup your claim.

I explained before 1) I don't feel obligated to provide any kind of supporting evidence due to the way I was initially received. I was trolled by existing forum members and thus my personal absolution in this regard. 2) The supporting information can mostly be found in discussions on EarthClinic.com and with regards to HUMANS rather than rats on the topic of boron effects with fungi and various other illnesses and thus not connected to research in rats. There's a lot of very interesting information readily available if you go hunting about.

I explained before 1) I don't feel obligated to provide any kind of supporting evidence due to the way I was initially received. I was trolled by existing forum members and thus my personal absolution in this regard. 2) The supporting information can mostly be found in discussions on EarthClinic.com and with regards to HUMANS rather than rats on the topic of boron effects with fungi and various other illnesses and thus not connected to research in rats. There's a lot of very interesting information readily available if you go hunting about.

1. You were being passive aggressive and condescending right off the bat in this discussion as soon as someone presented a healthy amount of scepticism to your claims, so that's a hypocritical statement to make.

2. A discussion on some rinky-dink forum doesn't count as a scientific study. Cite actual credible sources or drop it.

You've been asked by everyone on this thread multiple times to post links to sources. ALL you have to do, is post a link. That's literally ALL you have to do.

Please, prove me wrong. Show me that you discovered a way to keep our babies healthy. I'm open to all kinds of stuff. But I'm not going to believe what you're saying is true until you give me proof from a study to read.

I'm sorry to say that you guys are exceptionally wrong in your various assertions. We love our rats dearly and they have been drinking it for 8 months and just happened to run out. Heck, we know people drinking it as well with tremendous results for some fungal infections and other issues (surprise) and usage for skin fungal issues demonstrate that it is amazing. I'm sorry you're closed minded enough to not look into it.

It DOES cure myco or at least stave it off and I wish that you guys would dig into it further.

I imagine that you love your rats. What really bothers us is that it seems like a lot of folks here are of the mindset that will end up killing your loved ones (yes, humans too). Do you trust your family to "traditional" medicine that prescribes chemo or radiation therapy to cure cancer? Well, let me tell you, I've lost plenty of loved ones (human and animals) to that very mindset in the past and with other family members. It is a dead end.

This kind of inability to explore and think outside of the box will never avail you anything in this life.

What a deeply disturbing and troubling experience I've had here from a group of folks that I thought would be excited and more open minded on such matters, especially when there's a lot of evidence contrary to your assertions.

And do a little more research about mycoplasma! I think you're screwed up in your kingdoms and genera. Just 5 minutes of some searching and reading of pubmed and other various resources clarified that my assertions are correct.

Good luck and happy trails. I just don't feel that our family has found a welcoming environment here to help us out. Rats included.

I find it pretty funny in a not-funny way that you're telling us to do a little more research on Myco when you're the one giving your so-called "family" a cleaning agent to drink. Unless you're a scientist and you're working under the direction of an organization that is researching such a thing, you're not only in the wrong ethically and morally but in most states, criminally. Why criminally? Because animal abuse is a crime and administering your pets freaking BORAX of all things would certainly fall in to that category in any rational persons mind. Just because your rats haven't died a horrible death YET doesn't mean that they won't. Nor does it mean that they aren't feeling like complete Sh!T, daily, because you're not even allowing their bodies the one thing every living creature on this planet should have a given right to : clean water, free of cleaning agents. I, no joke, just did a load of laundry where I added my regular laundry detergent to but because the clothes were extra soiled, I also added Borax. Why? Because Borax has additional cleaning agents in it that will KILL OFF the extra crud on my clothes. So sitting here and reading your post leaves me shaking my head in shock at not only your obscene arrogance surrounding this matter but also your inability to even FIND the freaking box you didn't just step out of with thought, you took a freaking machete and chopped it to pieces like a psycho with zero restraint.

Wake up man. There IS NO CURE FOR MYCO. If there was, do you really think that lady that told you about this Borax crap would be in the line of work she is? Heck no, she'd probably be on some scientific team at an upscale college because she just discovered a cure for a serious, devastating pet illness. But the truth of the matter is you can't even find one dang thing she wrote online so that should tell you something.

I hate to break it to you but you aren't some special citizen who just saved future rat populations from the devastation Myco causes. You're "points", your "links" (THAT AREN'T EVEN YOUR PERSONAL LINKS TO YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITE...they're someone elses!!) and your pathetic attempt at pushing your scary ideals simply isn't intelligent. Nor is it anything close to being a living, responsible pet owner.

So again, I repeat this : unless you are a scientist with a government grant and state regulated government department permissions to administer rats with deadly cleaning agents, get off your high horse. You have ZERO business telling us to read up on stuff when the only thing I see when I read your words is ignorance, abuse and mental problems. We HAVE done our homework. After all, do you actually think that this many people would INTELLIGENTLY, with FACTS (unlike you...zero facts from you...heck, you can't even recall the dosage of this "miracle cure"...and have you taken your rats in to have regular bloodwork and tests done to responsibly say you've found a cure for Myco? NO!...but wait, let me guess, you also have the ability to close your eyes and click your heels three times and magically see that that Myco has left your rats bodies, right? riiiight...) post against your statements unless perhaps we actually knew what we were talking about? Oh, but that's right...you with NO facts, you with obviously NO research under your belt (again, you can't even recall the freaking DOSAGE but WE'RE the ones that need to learn? LOL) and you who is forcing your pets to drink unsafe and unclean drinking water have decided that it's up to you to change the world and if that means that your little ones have to suffer for man and rattie kind to flourish, so be it. But you love them and they're your family. Umm. Sure.

Kinda think that if this person had been adding borax to their rat water for such an extended period of time that they would remember how much they were giving them given that we have to refill water almost daily. Also if they found the dosage then I feel that they would quickly provide the link to such site...
I personally don't know anything about myco. Pray I never have to. And believe fully in well supported and researched alternative treatments to all ailments. However one website and the testimony of one or two people who aren't even willing to provide proof of such success is not a "well supported" treatment...

Back