Critter Nation*New Pics of Decorated Cage*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okies, here are some pre-decorated pics.
DSCN2524.jpg

DSCN2519.jpg

DSCN2520.jpg

DSCN2521.jpg

Lily looks so small in der! She weighs half a friggin pound! Oh ma gorsh! :cheeky:

congRATS!!! I'm so jealous >.< Can you order those things to the UK? I totally want to save up for one-they look fantastic!

Argent said:
congRATS!!! I'm so jealous >.< Can you order those things to the UK? I totally want to save up for one-they look fantastic!

I've actually just discovered this cage on the Pets at Home website:

http://www.petsathome.com/find/cate...ory-is-6C+Cages/breed-is-rat/product-is-22955
It looks pretty similar:
22955_p.jpg

Not sure what is actually different? Im starting to want one though now aswell hahaha!!!

Mercurydust: that little rat looks like "whats going on?! :shock: Where have all my things gone?!?!?!!!"

I bet you have TONNES of fun decorating it :D A busy day today for Mercurydust :giggle:

Ooh..that does look a lot like it...but the price is extortionate!!! 8O
I've seen a similar (almost exactly the same) cage called the Explorer that is available in the UK at about half that price atm ><

Yeah, the price is a LITTLE ridiculous. You could probably order the CN or FN from Canada or the States and get it for cheaper than if you ordered it from Pets at Home in the UK lol!

Wow that cage is very similar-I like the gaurds around the bottoms of the first second level...they're like built in raisen barriers! :lol:
Tonight when I get home from work I will post all kinds of pics of the cage in it's finished state! :cheeky:

my rats love their hanging hamster balls too! :D but i found a trick with it. put a zip tie in the same line, one near the front of the ball and the other at the end of the ball then hook 2 metal shower hooks (currently being sold at dollar stores--at least at the ones around me) through the loose zipped zip-ties. take a third shower curtain hook to hang from the top of the cage or under a level and pesto! easy to take out and clean swinging ball without them being able to get on top and trap pee between the ball and the wall of cage. so much easier to deal with and the ratties still love their ball.

Back