Crazy Rat Lady

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caeser

I wouldn't call her crazy, id call her a good rat owner.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O0PxvYtDRk[/ame]

Awww I thought it was gonna say she had like 100 rats or something...Honestly 19 isn't that bad considering the fact that she looks like she genuinely loves them and takes care of them :) I was definitely expecting like a hoarder situation with yucky conditions but I am happy it wasn't that.

I "like" how they add in the squeaks... Which rats DON'T DO! Agh I hate that. :|
I could just about puke when I see her sit outside in the wide open with her rats out. Ugh.
Plus is it me or is she letting her intact males play with females?? Maybe she spays them all though. She'd have a lot more than 19 if they were "playing" together though. XP

Yea, i think what got her on the show was that she puts the rats before her family, i get them not helping her or playing with the rats themselves but i cant bealive someone would make there spouse choose your pets or me. i think hes the crazy one in this situation.

Any time my ex complained about the rats, I would remind him that he didn't have to take care of them or spend any money on them, so stop complaining princess and suck it up. :)

Luckily my husband adores my rats :) my dogs however are another story haha

I admire you ladies that have husband that love ratties. Especially if they act like they gave birth to them:heart:
Mine could care less. He will feed them if I ask him to & helped me out a lot when my PT girl had to have her baby food mixtures given to her when I was @ work. I would prepare & he would put the dish in her cage. But he cannot tell any of them apart OR tell you their names! His loss !!!:lol7:

My husband just reaps the spoils of having rats haha he will take them out and play with them and feed them food off his plate! But when it comes time to do stuff like medicine or cage cleaning...he would prefer not though it is easier to get him to help with meds than the cage cleaning, I think he has only helped me clean cages 2-3 times tops since we have had rats.

My Girlfriend has told me a few times she is jealous of the rats. She loves the rats but complains because I have banned all perfume use in the house and smelly stuff for the house. She says I kicked her out of her own bathroom because I don't allow her to spray her perfume in the bathroom, for some reason she just doesn't understand.

Who wears perfume anyway? That stuff was already banned from my house because I have asthma :) but my husband still spayed his axe...yuck! Now he sprays it on his way to his truck outside haha....The horrible things we make people do for our rat babies!

She is also the wueen of oops litters so yeah crazy is right

:( Here I thought maybe I could give her the benefit of the doubt....Is it really oops if you let boys and girls run around like that together? Shouldn't those be called "My owners an idiot litter!"? just so everyone knows the truth about said owner lol

I must have missed something as I didn't notice anything about ooops litters in the video

........... but she is nuts for risking their lives by taking them outdoors where predators can get them
Nothing anyone could do it a large bird swooped down and grabbed a rat :(

Last edited:
Back