Crazy "Lady" Jan 2012 - 26th Feb 2014

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahA

I had to say goodbye to my darling heart rat Crazy "Lady" today my heart is breaking.
Crazy my beautiful blue bossy boots lady had not long turned 2 years old she was the boss of her two cagemates Galaxy and Moon she kept her silly boys inline.
My poor baby girl had been struggling with a stubborn upper respiratory infection since July, she was on antibiotics long term which kept her stable until this week. She was such a fighter but the past few days she'd become weaker, had stopped eating her main food so I was spoon feeding her baby food or watered down yogurt but today she was struggling to breathe. I looked into her eyes and I knew it was time she seemed distressed and uncomfortable so I phoned the vet and took her in at 2.30pm. My baby girl was put to sleep at 2.45pm 26th of February 2014. I’m so sorry my Crazy Lady angle blue that I could help you rid of the horrible infection, you breathe easy and say Hi to you sister Shyone for me. I promise to look after your boys and give them plenty of cuddles ad extra yoggies.
I miss you so much already and will always love you my baby Crazy girl.
This is how I'll always remember you my little girl, you always brightened my day and made me laugh.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxqGAhMUx48[/ame]

SAM_1997.jpg

SAM_1913.jpg

SAM_1812.jpg

SAM_1852.jpg

SAM_1870.jpg

Last edited:
:redbud: What a beautiful girl - RIP sweet baby.
redbud.gif
That video was priceless, hope the memories you have made will ease your pain as time goes on.

I'm so sorry for your loss of this lovely ratty girl. Respiratory distress is probably the worst thing a rat can experience, so you did the right thing for her. RIP, Lady.

Back