craigslist ad

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

on a side note, I could have written a very similar ad 4 yrs ago...
we found our pure bred yellow lab, Amanda, wandering in the small town we lived in.
I asked around and people said she had been seen a lot around the school and nobody seemed to be her owner.
It was around thanksgiving and getting cold out so we took her in, posted "found dog" everywhere we could think of.
Nobody ever claimed her!
the difference with our girl is that she was perfectly trained, obedient and a pure joy to be around :)

4 yrs later, she is still living happily with us and our 4 other dogs :nod:
we are truly the lucky ones in that story!!

kscanuck785 said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

on a side note, I could have written a very similar ad 4 yrs ago...
we found our pure bred yellow lab, Amanda, wandering in the small town we lived in.
I asked around and people said she had been seen a lot around the school and nobody seemed to be her owner.
It was around thanksgiving and getting cold out so we took her in, posted "found dog" everywhere we could think of.
Nobody ever claimed her!
the difference with our girl is that she was perfectly trained, obedient and a pure joy to be around :)

4 yrs later, she is still living happily with us and our 4 other dogs :nod:
we are truly the lucky ones in that story!!
:joy: :joy: :joy: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

obviously if they never put an effort into finding her they didnt deserve her in the first place. its better she ended up with a caring family anyways!!

I'd like to kick yer ass... XD

Quite wonderful ad!
Me and my husband have the same thing, if we see a dog or kitty on the street by our house, we start feeding them, and they end up staying around. No dogs yet, but there are 2-3 black cats and all of them are named Blackie since we can't tell the difference, but they get a cat bed on the covered porch outside plus a nice share of cat food. Someone at worked asked me what I'm going to do with all the cats around the house after we have the baby and said I should take them to a road and drop them off I got so mad I wouldn't talk to her for a while. It's getting near winter, I don't want the poor kitties to starve and have no shelter!

Back