Convicted animal abuser, Gail Benoit stealing dogs - NB NS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SQ

Senior Member - Vegan for the animals
Convicted animal abuser, Gail Benoit posed as a caring dog lover and offered dog sitting services to a New Brunswick woman. The dog owner, who previously had interviewed a couple of other potential sitters says Ms. Benoit, who used the alias "Ashley" seemed to have all the right answers to the questions she asked. Gail, who had requested the owner initially place the 2 white boxers on the Digby-Saint John ferry, gladly accepted the dogs at her Waverly residence after the owner refused to drop off the dogs without meeting her and where the dogs would be living during their 1 month stay. Ms. Benoit sold the dogs on the internet just a few days after their arrival, and now claims that the owner gave them to her. The dogs, which are now split up and sold, are apparently located in the Bridgewater area. The owner, who still possesses all veterinarian records for the 4 year old dogs, is desperate to be reunited her 2 boxers.

See https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#! ... 2758505152

MiniFrog, there was a warming posted about them.. but this stealing-dogs-by-posing-as-a-dogsitter thing is new... and.... good news: the owner is getting her two dogs back! :D

What I'm saying is that this specific matter hasn't been posted about.

It's not a new link... it's a new story.

Anyways.. all that matters is that the owner is getting her dogs back.... but I can't wait for them to be arrested and in jail...

the link was not posted in the other thread, therefore it is new. the other thread has a photo so i shared the link to the other thread to connect them. sorry if i offended you by connecting the 2 threads.

and yes i am glad the dogs are home. apparently this chick tried to get puppies from a friend of mine at work, when she had a litter, said that she was on her way to get all the puppies, my friend said no, they are mostly claimed now she didn't care, offered to pay an extra $50-twice the asking price and showed up at her house even though she was told no. luckily, my friends man can be intimidating to strangers haha

So glad the dogs are being returned. Hopefully Gail Benoit will soon be stopped from doing things like this....I am glad this story AND the other story was posted.....it is the only way she will be stopped by public awareness...

Both of you, MiniFrog and mia need to stand down.

@mia: I believe MiniFrog was just trying to help and link the two stories together, and also, she did "let go" by changing the course of the topic back to the original issue at hand, which was the insane trickster dognapper chick.

Let us leave the dispute alone and return to the case of the crazy lady...

--------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I can't believe this really happened! That woman had better go to jail... :rant:

Thank you mia9_28 and Dahlas.
I posted because it is a different story and I believed that people need to be made aware of the new scam Gail Benoit is using.
So glad to hear that the woman is getting her dogs back.

Oh thank god! I read the news story and was devastated for the lady and her dogs. There are still good people in this world.

Back