Congratulations, SQ!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

Despite many obstacles, SQ finished her degree and is having her grad ceremony this afternoon. Naught girl didn't decide to go til the last minute, and hadn't spread the word, so we all have to congratulate her after the fact.

So, CONGRATULATIONS!
:joy: :thumbup:

:dance: :flowers4U: :redcake: :happydance: :thumbsup: :cheering: :cheer: :hurray: :congrats!: :congrats!!: :banana:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations! It's hard these days, you've done well. :)

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

:dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :joy: :thumbup: :dance: :joy: :thumbup: :dance:

Congratulations Holly! It sounds funny, but it's nice to have that acknowledgment of all the work you've done over the years. I hope you are getting it framed!

Thank you so much for the congrats!
It means a great deal to me.
:hugs:

As NinjaRatMama mentioned, it has been a long haul with a lot of obstacles, including people.

Back