Coca Cola Caps / Points wanted

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rissa

Coke currently has a promotion running where if you redeem 8 codes you can order one of their Olympic bears. They are pretty cute and while I drink a lot of pop, 8 bottles worth is a lot. I know I normally throw out my bottle caps without even thinking about it so if anyone would mind giving me any pins they get for the next little while, it would be greatly appreciated :)

I do the coke thing fairly often but it takes a long time to get enough points to get anything fun, I sent away for one of the polar bears but only because my local dollarama has icoke cokes for a $1 a bottle :)

I totally forgot to update this thread. for the longest time the bears were still on the front page of the icoke site then I went to enter my pins and I clicked on it, and it said no longer available! :( I appreciate the pins guys, but I guess no bear for me.

Hehe. I collect icoke points! I have WAYY too many. I've used them to buy the Cargo Cosmetics bundle (I love that stuff) and a years subscription to Cosmo & Harpers Bizarre. The bears deffinetly look cute! Good luck raising the points! (incase you havn't yet discovered, the site only lets you submit 10 codes a week. This is seriously a problem for me..I'm running a 20 code backlog, haha)

Back