Cobweb decided he is a lone rat- 10/18 update

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marinette was really difficult at first. She was really pushy with cobby and bitey pully. Now they seem to be able to live with each other. I did put them in a feisty ferret cage so the room may have helped. They rarely make a noise and now if they do, it is from Cobweb tormenting them LOL

All in all they are happy. He has someone to push around when he wants to, they have someone to steal food from. He does sleep with both but he does still sleep alone too. He seems to still like his alone time but I guess they all do.

He is still on baytril/doxy twice a day. On occasion he gets lasix and he gets a dex shot about once a week. Today I did it orally just to avoid doing the shot. I still dont like it lol

[BBvideo 450,375:25ey0tik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOQq96h8Fg[/BBvideo:25ey0tik]

The girls are finally ok with climbing on me, they love me when I have puffs. Sometimes i can get a little head scratching for them but they are so hyper it is nuts!

A happy home for them though :)

Back