CN liner dimensions?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cigar

Could anyone give me a hand with this? I'll be expecting the rats early Christmas present soon enough and I want to get sewing. :) I hope it's easier than the custom liners I made for my other cage. :wallbang:

Thanks!

For the bottom and middle levels, it works really well to sew the liner with about 3" extra on all sides. That way you can tuck in the fabric instead of having to attach it with hooks or velcro.

Godmother said:
For the bottom and middle levels, it works really well to sew the liner with about 3" extra on all sides. That way you can tuck in the fabric instead of having to attach it with hooks or velcro.

I like that idea. I'm hoping that my resident ADHD female doesn't start pulling them up in which case I'll have to secure with them hooks, elastic, or binder clips.

Rattie Kisses said:
If you want to sew them with batting in between,if I made it bigger, would I still be able to tuck it in w/ the batting?

That's a good question 'cause the custom liners i made for my boys cage has 3 layers: material, towel, and material. If I were to do it the same would that be too thick?

Back