CN in stock and a good price for now

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from Flower Town as I do prefer to support Canadian stores and if something goes wrong it'll be easier to deal with a company close by. :wink2: I dealt with Dave through email. He was very helpful and even offered me a small discount (on top of the intro price) on my two double CN cages if I payed through email interac or money order.

I'm so excited now. :happydance:

They must have stocked up on cages after the pet industry trade show a couple months ago. Otherwise they'd be nearly breaking even on that price. Midwest was offering a significant discount on offers placed at the show.

If anyone is thinking of getting a CN, this must truly be a limited time offer, as wholesale price on a double CN is very close to what they are selling it at currently. So JUMP ON THIS OFFER. It will not last forever and the price will rise pretty significantly.

Two double CN's? Lucky ratties.

I have one FN and SOOOOOO need another one, or two. They sell the FN as well.

henry's_mum said:
Maple said:
Good deal Henry, go for it.
it's an AWESOME deal, but too far for me to travel...

*cough*

Now, I'm having deja vu... didn't we pick up a FN for you... and deliver it... not too long ago? I believe that was FN number five. No reason we couldn't help out with FN number six, too. :giggle:

Back