Clooney Clooney Clooney...More Problems

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chevalrose

Clooney was put on Gus's Cipro because he was a little sneezy. He's been on it for 2 days (.4mL 2x a day) and now he's making the 'peculating' noises. The vet gave us SMZ TMP (He's supposed to have .15mL 2x a day) to go with the cipro...I've only used this for abscesses, not URIs. Has anyone used this for a URI? I think my vet is out of Baytril at the moment.

He's not 'peculating' anymore. I guess as long as he's Ok this weekend I'll see if I can get some Baytril Monday or Tuesday. Maybe if she doesn't have any she can have the eVet down the street give me some or something.

I ran out of Cipro...I didn't realize it was so low. So...I called the eVet and THEY DON'T HAVE ANY TO GIVE ME!!! I called other eVets in NH...and in order for them to dispense medication they have to give an exam...so I'd have to shell out $100+ just to get a $20ish medication. *sigh*

I don't know what to do. I doubt my vet will be open tomorrow since it's labor day so I wont be able to get meds until Tuesday. Will a day lapse in meds really mess him up?

Back