Clean Living Cage System - Weird but kind of cool!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moon

Maeby, Lucille 2 and Emma would like to thank Tara for selling me their cage and Vanessa for wonderfully delivering it to us!

newcagejan08001.jpg

newcagejan08020.jpg

newcagejan08021.jpg

newcagejan08022.jpg

I'm a cruddy cage decorator. Mine always seem bare in comparison to some of you guys. But, I did add a couple of things after these pics.

newcagejan08015.jpg

"Mum, you said you were taking pictures of our new house! I'm not ready!"

newcagejan08016.jpg

"I'm always ready for pictures! Thanks Tara and Vanessa!"

What a cool cage! I've never seen that kind before. I disagree, I think you did a lovely decorating job!

Huge... mostly about 1" but there's a couple of spots that are even bigger.

The top of the cage sort of domes, and around the edge the spacing seems extra huge.

Because of how the cage curves you'd have to use hardware mesh to cover it if you needed to... no Martin's panels!

And it only has the little shelves that come with it, Tara made the whole floors for each section.

Yang, you can buy sections of cage seperately.. I'm kind of tempted to get another section and make it really tall! LOL

For sale I have seen one single level (base)... the three level version like mine... and then additions to it.

It is by far the easiest to clean cage I've ever had, because the sections do all come apart easily and I can put them in the shower in sections.

Back