Clark !!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Clark just walked across my living room floor! Scared the s*#! out of me! The cat jumped up and all of a sudden there he was - just wandering around!!! He has had to of been out all day since I left for work around 0645 and haven't been in the rat room since. Yes, his door was open - cannot believe I did that. Wonder what he's been up to all day...

I have only had one that was out for a while, when I failed to do a proper head count. I don't trust my younger cats - how are yours?
Too bad he didn't have a rat cam on his head. LOL

I have only had one that was out for a while, when I failed to do a proper head count. I don't trust my younger cats - how are yours?
Too bad he didn't have a rat cam on his head. LOL

The cat really doesn't care - Clark is always trying to play with her though. I have no idea where he spent his day - I'm glad he didn't go into an air vent or something... I cannot believe I left a cage open and he just so happened to have something under it he could climb down on. I too wish he would of had a rat cam - would of like to of known how he spent the day and if he spent it with the putty cat... He did scare the poop out of me though seeing this big white rat walk across the room .... My first thought "What the h*** is that and its big! then, I have rats in the house - well, duh!!!!" Oh Clark.....

Back