Cheeese

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RattieScampie

CHEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEE brill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havn't hurd that Cheese is bad for Rats, I urd they can eat almost anything ( even ICECREAM!!!!!) ( LUCKY THEM!) but anyway I havn't hurd anyone say that before to me, even though most of my friends don't really like rats!!!!!! :mouse2ud2: :eek:mg: I CAN'T BELEIVE THEM!!!!!!!!! :gaah:
But anway!
YEAH I havn't hurd anyone say that about Rats ( the best rodents EVER!!!!) Well bye
RattieScampie :cuddle:

Hi RattieScampie!
Rats can eat almost anything but you must be careful so you don't make them over weight. Being fat can lead to so many other problems. :thumbup:

Rats can eat alot of the things that we can, as we're both omnivores. There are certain things they really shouldn't have too much of like sugary foods and fattening treats. There are other things that can actually cause them harm, too. I always suggest that new owners print out the Forbidden Foods List and put it up somewhere everyone who will interact with the rats can see it. That way you will always be able to tell if what you're about to give them as a treat is okay or not.

You can see the Forbidden Foods List here : http://petratscanada.com/forbidden_foods.htm

Back