Check these pictures out! Warning~VERY CUTE~

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are Jessica Florences's pictures. The dark hooded rattie is Bug, her first rat. Bug died in February this year. The other two beige hooded rats are her two current ratties that she got after Bug died. Jessica is young (maybe 18 years old?) and takes some amazing photos. She published a book called 'Bug' that is full of beautiful photos of her wonderful rattie.

Joanne said:
These are Jessica Florences's pictures. The dark hooded rattie is Bug, her first rat. Bug died in February this year. The other two beige hooded rats are her two current ratties that she got after Bug died. Jessica is young (maybe 18 years old?) and takes some amazing photos. She published a book called 'Bug' that is full of beautiful photos of her wonderful rattie.

A member of one of the bird forums I am on PM'd me the link. Very adorable. She is using them to convince her husband they need some rats. :giggle: I sent her the link to here for research. :thumbup:

Back