Chat Meetup?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in chat right now. I'll "hang out" for a bit if anyone wants to join me. Not very active on the forum any more, but I do pop in now and again to lurk.

Sorraia said:
I'm in chat right now. I'll "hang out" for a bit if anyone wants to join me. Not very active on the forum any more, but I do pop in now and again to lurk.

We are trying to change that...any suggestions are welcome.

Dahlas said:
Sorraia said:

We are trying to change that...any suggestions are welcome.

I'll think on it and let you know if anything comes to mind. For me personally... my lack of activity has nothing to do with the forum itself, but the fact that as a breeder I didn't always feel particularly welcomed to the forum. Some members yes, but there was always an overwhelming attitude of unwelcomeness. I understand it being a rescue forum, and I respected that by keeping my nose out of it for the most part.

I really think the specific time for specific topics would be wonderful! Like lilspazz was suggesting... having a health night, maybe a toy/activity to keep them active night, ect.

I would love to help plan it out, Please let me know if anyone has started planning it and needs some help.

Back