• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chainmaille jewelry and Woodburned Pieces

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

I do chainmaille jewelry as well as woodburn designs onto wooden spoons, boxes, cork coasters and other miscellaneous items.

Will upload pictures of what I do and price ranges when I get home.

Basically, I'm trying to raise the money for Flux's neuter which depending on which place I go can be $50 or $100+ dollars.

Yes sorry, I just got home from work, I thought I'd posted that I'd post pictures when I got home, not sure. Headachey goodness is making my brain a little fuzzy unfortunately.

Joanne: Due to the overall cost of silver and gold, no, I haven't worked with either of those yet. I work with Aluminum which comes in every color under the rainbow or stainless steel.

temblabamomo: I'll upload in just a sec

Full persian is so pretty <3 I actually have a few more pieces I haven't added onto my photobucket yet.

That one is sold I believe, but I think I still have enough blue rings to make another like it :) Oddly I'm one of those really twitchy hyper attention issued people (not proven diagnosed ADD yet), but chainmaille and woodburning are two things that will actually keep me still and concentrated for hours at a time.

Drawn...
14ugmsl.jpg

Outline burn...
ixh3sy.jpg

The outlines will be filled in black, it will be stained (I have two color stains right now, thinking the cherry stain) and then will be sealed with two - 3 layers of polyurethane and have a felted inside <3

Edit to add:
Full burn, ready to be stained...
slqv0i.jpg

Last edited:
How much for a pink/purple and blue one? I'm assuming it is a bracelet?

Full persian is so pretty <3 I actually have a few more pieces I haven't added onto my photobucket yet.

That one is sold I believe, but I think I still have enough blue rings to make another like it :) Oddly I'm one of those really twitchy hyper attention issued people (not proven diagnosed ADD yet), but chainmaille and woodburning are two things that will actually keep me still and concentrated for hours at a time.

So long as I've got the colors in the size to do that one, it would be discounted currently since I know you from Ratshack. I'm going to get my etsy back up and when I do there will be a coupon for RatShack because you guys are awesome and I love this place <3 I've never shipped outside the US though so I'm not sure how much that would cost.

I'll go ahead and message you for details.

I like this or something like it - I think my 13 year old niece would like it.

I like this design and really don't care too much about color, but I like light green.

Let my know what the prices would be. Thanks

Loki's mom is going to take pictures of all my pieces today so I can re set up my etsy. After that I'll post some things on etsy and figure out pricing. Most pricing is pretty standard, I just have to figure out international shipping because I haven't done that one before.

Okay... so apparently I can't create any pieces for a 6 week minimum, but as soon as I get the pictures up, all the things pictured on etsy or wherever I post them will be available. Turns out I may have stressed an unknown old fracture in my wrist and I'm in a wrist brace for a 6 week minimum. I need both wrists to work out some new pieces.

Back