Celebrating Loki, 45 months old

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very impressed. She looks old! I have never been able to tell that in a rat before. She looks like one of those beautiful women who turn into cute old ladies, with sweet smiles and hot cookies for everyone.

That's right, Loki is now 45 months old. God... I don't know what keeps her going. She's become so fragile now, lost her hind end completely but she still truckers about, loves her pablum and Ensure and her cuddles with me.

jorats said:
That's right, Loki is now 45 months old. God... I don't know what keeps her going. She's become so fragile now, lost her hind end completely but she still truckers about, loves her pablum and Ensure and her cuddles with me.

She sounds just like Sebastian. You are sure one morning they are going to be gone, then a little head pops up cheerfully and says "Hi Mom!"

Here's a pic taken of the old girl this morning. I had to bath her. She insists on walking all over her baby food. :roll:

She took it like a champ, in fact, I think she rather enjoyed it.

Loki2_edited-1.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous pic!
She looks so frail in that towel or tea towel you have her in.

Dewi

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <-- My rat Ren just typed this. Clearly he's trying to ask some very deep and profound question. I wish I had the right answer for him. ;)

Back