Celebrating Loki, 45 months old

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Just in case I forget tomorrow with Jorge's neuter. I wanted to post about Loki.
She's my old sweet gal.
When I first got her from the SPCA, she was very shy and quiet and fearful of me. I don't know why I called her Loki. But she sure worked her way into her name. She was so full of life, always climbing where she had no business, getting into trouble. Finding food, finding toys... she was definitely my mischief girl.
She's not the same my sweet Loki. She now loves nothing more than to cuddle on me. She still goes for her treats and food but if I'm nearby, there's a Loki on my foot.
I think she's also got some dementia. She doesn't exactly know where she is, she will sometimes walk off the shelf or into the bars. When her front stops to eat, her back legs will continue. She licks the air and she keeps her eyes squinty. My super rat Loki... celebrating your life and hopefully more to come.

Loki44_edited-1.jpg

Loki244.jpg

Oh Loki, you've always been a special girl (one of my very favorites too) and you just get more special every day.

It's sad that she's having some troubles but 44 months - Wow! What's that in people years? That's cause for celebration!
To you beautiful Loki!!
HDrinkRat.gif

Wow, congrats on such an age :bliss: that's what ? 4 years? that would be 60 years old in people years :shock: Happy Birthday Loki :b-day5:

Canadian humans average about 80 yrs, or 960 months. Rats average about 2 years, or 24 months.
That means that 1 rat month = 40 people months.
Loki at 44 months is 1760 people months, or 146.6 years old! :b-dayrat:

Back