Carlos Babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bati

My OH, Carlo, has got these two babies from Osama and Olga (sorry for quality, didn't have time to charge camera-batteries)

baby2.jpg

They are growing very fast now and looking a little on the heavy side; mum is so sweet, I can play all I want with her babies and she puts them inside a huge pile of bedding :D

They are growing fast (sorry no pics, I need daylight to make them look normal on pics) - mum has piled all the bedding on top of the babies. What's happening when the babies are making a lot of sound? Hope she's not cruel to them :? It's my third litter, and the first mum who is completely ok with us playing with the babies.

Babies complain constantly. Mom might be moving and disturbing The Milk Bar...or she might be licking one to make them eliminate or stepping on them to walk over them...they complain unless they are deeply asleep or their mouth is full of teat. LOLOL

They are just soooo sweet, and getting a little on the fat side, the girl is 19 gram and the boy 17 gram (please correct me if it's not a girl and a boy :oops: )

2937.jpg

2948.jpg

2930.jpg

2928.jpg

2927.jpg

2925.jpg

2919.jpg

2912.jpg

2908.jpg

*squeal* :shock: :shock: :bliss:

They are all ADORABLE. I can't even... WOW. What a bunch of cuties!!!

I love this baby, looks so relaxed!!!

2919.jpg

Back