Cardboard on levels

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinking

Does cardboard hold urine and smell or is it a good base? One youtube video showed a girl who used them on her shelves. I was just looking at some photos elsewhere and they have fleece on their shelves but they look very sturdy and I'm wondering if maybe they are wrapped around cardboard.

Will it smell or is it good to use?

thinking said:
Does cardboard hold urine and smell or is it a good base? One youtube video showed a girl who used them on her shelves. I was just looking at some photos elsewhere and they have fleece on their shelves but they look very sturdy and I'm wondering if maybe they are wrapped around cardboard.

Will it smell or is it good to use?

Ye, cardboard will smell, you would need to replace it often . The fleece may have been rapped around coroplast hich is corrogated plastic, in other words cardboard made from plastic.

Ah, that makes sense. I just saw a couple of posts (SQ I think) using dish pan drainers. That looks perfect. I'll add those to my list... which is growing and growing :lol:

Back