Can I use your pictures?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldsGal

Capital City Rat Rescue has started to do some adoption fairs where we are going out into the public and educating first and foremost on how great rats are and secondly trying to find some great homes for the ratties.

In any event we have a laptop that we take with us and show a slide show of adorable rats. We are using pictures that are just so damn cute that even the most turned off person would have to stop and say "Ok I guess they are a little cute"

If you have some of those pictures that could melt the grinches heart I would love to be able to use them. If you post them in this thread then I can take them off of here and put them into the slide show.

Thanks so much.

Staci

These are some of my favorites, you are more then welcome to use anyof my Photos, I like to show my babies off.

Hope some babies get adopted!!! **Crosses Fingers For you** :happydance:

My Photobucket Link is At the bottom of my Signature you can see more of my pictures there, Help yourself, if you have time to look through them.

3599263060_2111911b88.jpg

geeze, I just sat here for 45 mins going through and uploading pics, and the shack froze on me, and deleted my post....
:doh:
SO, i'll try one more time....
OR not, it's not letting me post pics now...
i'll try again later hun....

Here is a pic of my Chimo when he was a baby, hard to believe he and his brother Coal will be 2 and a half tomorrow :tumkiss:
chimo-2.jpg

He was so tiny, look at his size compared to his food dish :kisskiss:
Here's a better and more recent pic of my boys :heart:
IMG_2209.jpg

ok, lets try this again!!!

Cole and his Henry Rat....

Turner having tea...

Mr.Honeycomb, gee, wherever did he get that name from huh?

baby Maddy filling the bucket...

Cole snuggles his bestfriends in his bed...

Winnie, and her girls in the fort, "NO BOYS ALLOWED"

Colby with his "hair piece" on.

one of these things just doesn't belong here...

Ritzy Roo is stockin' up

Colby looks like he's in HEAVEN with all that "sgettis"

Back