Calendars for Rescues!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Ottawa Pet Rat Rescue are offering a gorgeous calendar of pet rats. So please support an awesome rescue and get your fix of monthly cuties!
Their website: http://www.ottawaratrescue.com

Hi Ratty friends!!
We are so excited to announce that we now have ordered the OPRats wall calendars! (8.5" x 11") The proceeds for sales will go to OPRats and our continued work to help pet rats in need.

If you would like to purchase one (or more), you can pay by bank email transfer, PayPal or cheque (see our website for the Donate button or our mailing address on "Contact" - ottawaratrescue.com and please include your mailing address. The cost will be $23 which includes postage. Or, if you want to pick one up in person at either Rachel's place at 141 Twyford Ave, or at her work at Billings Bridge Mall, or my place in Stittsville, at 69 Beechfern Drive, that is fine too and the calendar would then be $20 as no postage would be required.

We'll be picking up the calendars next week from the printing company and we'll mail them out as soon as we get them.

Thanks so much for helping us help pet rats in need!

Anita, Rachel, and all the OPRats ratties
PS We've already got orders coming in, so don't wait too long. :))

So many groups I know are doing rat calendars this year, hard to choose one to get. I guess I need one for my bedroom, one for the office...one for the kitchen...the bathroom, too, maybe? Any excuse to fill the house with cute.

temblabamomo said:
So many groups I know are doing rat calendars this year, hard to choose one to get. I guess I need one for my bedroom, one for the office...one for the kitchen...the bathroom, too, maybe? Any excuse to fill the house with cute.

:giggle:

It IS hard to choose which calendar to get!

I purchased two of the OPRats calendars -- one for home, one for office. Can't wait to put them up!

Calendars make good stocking stuffers too!

Me too! :)
(Just wait until Hubby sees what's under the SPCA calendar in the kitchen next month. I'm sure I'll hear some whining. :giggle: )

Hi everyone! Thanks for buying your OPRats calendar! :hugs: We have 12 left! Please spread the word and help us sell the last ones to rat lovers everywhere. We did send one to Germany, which is pretty cool! :joy:

Back