cage online shopping

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doraphobic

Hi, i'm currently shopping for a cage, i would like to know if you have any online stores that ship TO CANADA to reccommend? thank you!

i live in quebec city and am looking for a cage that could hold a minimum of 4 rats, 6 if possible.
I am new at all this and i want a cage that will tough me a good amount of years.

I personally like 2 R680's stacked from Martin's. They're similar in design to the RUUD, but they're a bit shorter and you don't need to modify anything. The doors are already large enough to fit a 12" wheel through. It can also fit up to 8 rats comfortably.

Ren's had a HUGE Marchioro on sale this week for 1/2 price. It's regular $399 and it's on sale for $200. Here's a link with a picture.
http://petchauffeur.net/Merchant2/merch ... 1318362289

I don't really like all the tubes but some of the holes could be closed off so there's not so much of it. The tubes are not smooth, they have holes for gripping. I'm 5' 6" and the cage comes up to my shoulder. It's very big!

Back