Cadhla (Cookie), Kara (Raylene) & Caramel spay: All 3 fine!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

I will be a nervous wreck :panic: until I can kiss their sweet little bodies and know that they are OK. My vet is very skillful, but I still worry. Please send lotsa healing vibes!! :stickpoke:

Awe Godmother sending all the well wishes and healing vibes I can muster this morning for the sweet kiddos. :hugs:

I am thinking of your girls.....I know how stressful it is. My three foster puppies are going tomorrow to get spayed and neutered....This is my first experience with early spays and neuters. They are 8 weeks....and even though I am very excited that nothing will leave our shelter not spayed or neutered.....I am still nervous.

Give those sweet little girls some cuddles from me......

The girls came through fine! Caramel was at her incision a bit, and Kara Raylene's incision is a bit longer than usual because her uterus was hard to find, but Cadhla Cookie is OK without any complications so far.

All three girls are sleeping. They have eaten (and they gobbled a few peas), and Caramel was snuggled between my shirt and jacket for a few minutes.

:heart:

I am so relieved.

Back