Bundle of cuteness:)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkinggal

These babies are all so cute. They're going to new homes soon and it's going to be so very hard to part with them. They're just about 6 weeks now.

536394_394801217220134_371358316231091_1214821_663372743_n.jpg

They are really cute. I can imagine it will be really difficult to say goodbye. Do you have some great homes lined up? I think knowing they're going to awesome homes would help me at least.

I have great homes lined up for most of the babies (12). I'm still looking for homes for 6 of them. It does help knowing they are going to good homes, especially since truthfully, it's hard for me to spend the much needed time with all of them. They'll get lots of love and attention in their new homes:)

I was coming back to nom and it looks like Jo beat me again lol so I'll second.

That's great you already have good homes for 6. I wish you luck finding great homes for the others as well. I fostered a litter of 14 so I totally know what you mean about the time it takes.

They are all gonna get good homes I can just see it, they are so cute! I third the nomination!

Back