• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brux <3 Boggle Key Chains and Zipper Pulls!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinkwr

I make these for friends, family members, and have recently started selling them. I find the extremely adorable, and I hope you all do too!

331666847.jpg

$5.00 includes shipping to USA
$6.50 includes shipping to Canada
$8.50 includes shipping to Everywhere else

Key Chain / Zipper pull (please specify when ordering)

Simple and cute with a natural curve of a ratties tail! ;)

I have been making these for awhile as gifts and people who request to buy them. But have decided to offer them to all rattie lovers! I have a stock of all the above in the picture made up. I also have white and black ones. I can also make random color requests or any combo of the above colors you would like, just let me know!

Shipping these should be no more then 3 business days after payment is received.

Paypal or Money Order

Also in a double chain...
626265336.jpg

$6.00 includes shipping to USA
$7.50 includes shipping to Canada
$9.50 includes shipping to Everywhere else

Website: http://robinshammocks.weebly.com/key-ch ... pulls.html

I'm very tempted to get one from you for my college backpack zipper! How do I go about purchase? I saw your website but it stated when it comes to purchasing it was meant only for hammocks? You can PM me if you want hehe.

EDK said:
I'm very tempted to get one from you for my college backpack zipper! How do I go about purchase? I saw your website but it stated when it comes to purchasing it was meant only for hammocks? You can PM me if you want hehe.

Will send a PM through, as for anyone else curious on how to purchase them. Feel free to PM me or go ahead and send an order through. It isn't just for hammocks. As the top should state a lot of items have been posted recently that haven't been added to the order form so you just add them in the comment section at the very bottom. :)

Back