Brill's neuter.... He made it through!!!!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

Brill goes in for his neuter tomorrow, and i'm nervous about it. I wouldn't be normally, but given with what just happened, I am....

Please keep him in your thoughts tomorrow, and pray he makes it through....
Losing Henry is a shock, i'm not too sure what i'd do without my Brilla Brilla Man...

So wish us luck! and i'll post as soon as I hear everything is ok!

:wink2:

I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. I will be sending you lots of virtual hugs and well wishes. Please try not to worry to much........but post as soon as you have him home safe and sound.....I will check as soon as I get home from work. :hugs:

Vet called me at my mum's just now to say he made it through and he's doing GREAT!!!!!!!
I'll be picking him up around 3 ish, and we'll be heading home!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

thanks to all who've been thinking of us!
:hugs:

moon said:
Fabulous news :) I'm glad you went through with it and I think in the long run he'll thank you for it.
Just maybe not today. :lol: All kidding aside, I'm so glad he pulled through! I know how worried you must've been! :joy: :joy:

:happydance:
I knew he would do great. What a load off your shoulders hmm. I can't even imagine how panicked you were today.

I was so worried though! Was sending good vibes to Brillo today, and calming ones to you :nod:

Aaaand now you (hopefully) get to keep your fingers! :thumbup:

I am so happy for you and for Brill! It must have been agony for you to take Brill in. You lived through my worst nightmare with Henry, and I always feel sick (even after all this time) whenever I have a rat in for surgery.

This is a good reminder that it usually goes fine. Kisses and banana mash to Brill. :heart:

Back