Blue Babys Rescued and Ready in Northern NY, USA

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKritterz

OK, so the Babies I took in to Foster are going to be ready Tomorrow and they need good home. I have 2 Boys,1 Blue Berk and 1 Blue Mismarked Bareback. Also 2 Girls Himalayan or Siamese (not darkened yet) and 1 Blue and White Variegated with Head Spot..... Pics Below. Available in Northern NY, Watertown area, close to Syracuse and can ad too. Can meet some areas. adoption Fee $5.00 each or in pairs which is best unless you already have other rats. 2 for $8.00. Money is going to my friend whom has the momma, towards her Spay.

dq4uhw.jpg

2agm4ol.jpg

2rgjigw.jpg

2466oo6.jpg

The 2 Girls are No longer Up for adoption as of Now, I may end up keeping them, because I lost one of my girls today from Seizures and Her sister is sick too. These babies haven't had any contact with my girls so no babies are sick, its just I really wanted 2 girls so I'm now holding these to back to go with my Bella in case Skye doesn't make it

Blue Berk is adopted and the blue and White femal Im keeping for now. They Blue and White boy and the Creamy White Himalayan? Female are both available to experienced homes and to someone that alreday has rats they can go with.

So updates on the Fosters. Edward, Phoenyx, Bella are staying with me. Twilight (light Beige/Himalayan) is up for adoption, one of the Blue & white Varigated girls (There is 2 of them now) will be up for adoption, Blue &white mismarked bareback male is up for adoption. Also today I went to meet my friend whete the babys all orginally came from, she had rehomed a few before I got the rest of the fosters and 2 were returned ro her. 1 boy solid Black male and 1 of the Blue and White Varigated femals with headspot. So now 2 boys and 2 girls available. Here are there Photos the Black Boy is Jake (Jacob) and the Female is Saphyra after my girl that passed. (She's the only one with a name based from the Twilight Series. Oh yes and Good news is Jasprr the Blue Berkshire has been adopted!!!!!
14tomz6.jpg

2nrd5yq.jpg

No Im sorry He has gone to his new home with Emmett. Only Twilight-creamy himalayan girl and Ari (arizona) the Blue Varigated with the head spot above the Black Boys Picture are available. The last 2 girls.....The boys went to a new home today.

The girls still need a good home anyone willing to take them in. I'm uostate NY, but really close to canada. There is a crossing on both sides of me. 20 mins to each bridge.....They cannot stay with me much longer as im only allowed so many. Only allowed 1 big cage which is devided for my boys and girls and with my 3 girls and 3 boys uts full.... and my foster cages which are Bin cages arent that big for 2 adult females and they are gonna need more room soon. All the boys have been adopted.

Last edited:
If you take in fosters, only take in whom you can potentially keep. Never count on them only staying a short time, so take in only what you can comfortably adopt yourself, finance-wise time-wise and cage-wise.

I did keep one of the babies, but I had rats coming from a Breeder that I had been on a waiting list for for 6 months. I would have made room in my big cage for them if need be but its just the baby cage I had they were outgrowing and it was either rescue them or possible snake food. I wasn't going to buy a add on if I was rehoming them. Because I had some more coming. I have the money and im already looking for another cage. Right now Im stay at home Mom so plenty of time. Also at the time I was only allowed one cage but I have respoken to my Landlord and if I pay a Extra $25.00 a month I can have another cage...I just wasnt sure He was gonna let me

Last edited:
Also I won't be taking any more fosters for a little while at least until I get another cage. Because I have now 3 Females and 4 males. Plus 1 Foster Boy that I picked up from a girl in Panic (momma died) while on my way to pick up my Babies from the Breeder. If I hadnt have already prepaid the doposite my money for my babies from the breeders. I would have just kept the Fosters.

Last edited:
Back