Blessed in quality but lacking in quantity....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

It's just me, fosterkitty Frieda and 2 little rattie girls here girls here at the moment. Erin & Kelley. Some recent pictures:

Erin with the understanding & compassion of a saint, who cuddled & coddled and nursed me when I lost my Savanna, my new best friend and a gentle alpha with the other girls.
070921Erin07.jpg

070921Erin01.jpg

070921Erin06.jpg

Kelley, our little black sheep who has a sweet heart but doesn't seem to know her place anywhere, she bugs the girls til they pin her, and keeps at arms length from mom who aches to to hug her & kiss her every time that littte face looks at me.
070921Kelley03.jpg

070921Kelley05.jpg

070921Kelley09.jpg

Erin & Kelley (Keeping Wanda company in her last days)
070916ErinKelleyWanda2.jpg

For Simone - Kelley's ear doing just fine!
070912Kelleyear.jpg

My HeartGirl passed Savanna:
070716Savanna1.jpg

And my dearest passed Wanda 5 days before she left us:
070916Wanda1.jpg

Tell Oliver & Patrick not to get their shorts in knot. Sumone & Summer are coming! They're just busy playing diva apparently...
This from Simone at SARS saturday: the movie guy wants two nekkid rats for a movie shoot... and monday: The girls got the part! The movie guy has used SARS rats before and pays SARS well to do so, so the kids are adding to the coffers to benefit the others, it's a beautiful thing and I'm so proud to be the mom of kids that can do for other kids!
(They're gonna be mighty disappointed to find I own no makeup tho)

And older girl Astoria - Wanda's sister - is coming too.

And maybe________ (I'll tell if it becomes a definite).....

Lol, now I feel like I'm gossiping - the maybe I don't want to say as it may not happen :? Bad enough I've been yakking about Summer & Sumone coming and them still not here, I must sound like a drama queen myself. (Maybe the girls will share their makeup with me).
Believe me, when I hear that the possibility of 2 other girls from the same Oregon rescue as Summer & Sumone coming too is no longer a maybe I won't keep it secret that they might be coming too. Until then I'm not telling anyone that Fidget & Sugar might be coming too.

This is the show the girls are to walk over a pipe in:
http://www.scifi.com/flashgordon/ and crap - I don't get that channel!

Weeeee!! I hope I can catch the program, you'll have to tell us exactly which episode.

Ok... so Fidget and Sugar... no such thing yet. :wink:

From Simone about a half-hour ago: lol, Lauren.. just admit it.. you're helplessly in love with the girls and you WANT them lol That's all I need to hear is that they are wanted.
From me after.........(you know I go on and on).........Ok, if a great home comes up before they come here then send them there.........If Fidget & Sugar come here you know they are more than wanted......... (on and on)

But it's just a maybe, right?

I should have mentioned too - not only are these girls exhibitionists, and now TV stars, they are also SARS BC's 999 & 1,000 th rescue placements. Yay SARS BC!

God I hope they don't treat me like the cheerleader in school did.......

Wow, your girls are going to be movie stars?
:congrats:
Does that mean they'll have an ego problem and eating disorders? :wink: LOL I'm sorry, I'm just kidding!
So two more beauties might be coming your way? YAY!!! :bliss:
Ok, if a great home comes up before they come here then send them there....
You'd better not! :scolding:

Fidget said:
Lol, now I feel like I'm gossiping - the maybe I don't want to say as it may not happen :? Bad enough I've been yakking about Summer & Sumone coming and them still not here, I must sound like a drama queen myself. (Maybe the girls will share their makeup with me).
Believe me, when I hear that the possibility of 2 other girls from the same Oregon rescue as Summer & Sumone coming too is no longer a maybe I won't keep it secret that they might be coming too. Until then I'm not telling anyone that Fidget & Sugar might be coming too.

This is the show the girls are to walk over a pipe in:
http://www.scifi.com/flashgordon/ and crap - I don't get that channel!

OMG! they gonna be on FG!! I LOVE Flash!!!

Cute pics too :p

Back