Biting Her Syringe

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catibrie

My girl Tink is on antibiotics and pain meds, she takes them without much fighting with me, but when I give her the pain meds she without fail bites on the little syringe end. She has actually bit off a little piece a couple of times! Is this something anyone else has had happen? All of my other rats have given me problems at one time or another with regard to their medications, but this is a first for me.

Catibrie said:
My girl Tink is on antibiotics and pain meds, she takes them without much fighting with me, but when I give her the pain meds she without fail bites on the little syringe end. She has actually bit off a little piece a couple of times! Is this something anyone else has had happen? All of my other rats have given me problems at one time or another with regard to their medications, but this is a first for me.

I have had lots of rats do this...I buy my syringes by the box now LOL

I have Soooo many syringes that are chewed on the tips so its always a good idea to have a stock of them :)

Back